You may be worrying about how fast your baby will start walking. Then you need to enrol your child in Gymnastics New South Wales, to make him/her walk very soon. Our instructors use some gymnastics toys, as they know how to help baby walk sooner. So the babies soon get involved in healthy physical activities suitable for their age, which make their bodies stronger.
Even infants can be enrolled in our gymnastics class, where they are placed in different positions to make them more comfortable. In this way, babies are helped to make their body muscles more flexible, to make the baby walk sooner.
Useful exercise to help a baby walk soon
- The babies are mostly kept lying down on their backs. However, we place them in upside-down position and lift their thighs or ankles slowly upwards, as they enjoy these movements.
- The limbs of the babies are slowly stretched to increase the flexibility of muscles, by placing them on the lap of a gymnastics trainer. The legs can be slowly rotated around the hip joints and similarly, the arms of the baby are moved up and down or rotated around the shoulders.
- We develop the motor skills of your baby, by interacting with him/her in an amusing manner. We make the baby do some simple exercises for strengthening his/her muscles and to develop his/her alertness to the surroundings, as well as body-mind coordination. Our instructors play with the baby or sing a song, to see his/her reaction to it.
- The baby can be carried in various ways to increase the flexibility of his/her body. At these times, the baby tries to hold up his/her head and puts pressure on the back. Thus, it is also an effective form of making the limbs of the baby stronger so that he/she can walk soon.
- We encourage the baby to hold things in his/her little fist, to increase his/her grip strength. In this way, the baby learns to hold on and hang to prevent a fall. We also use our bars for increasing the gripping capability of your baby, by holding him/her up and down a bar. After some time, the baby will try to hold on the bar by reflex action.
Since Gymnastics New South Wales is aware of how to help baby walk sooner, you can call us to register your infant here. We will make sure that your baby grows to a physically and mentally stronger child by the time he/she reaches the age of going to school.